Litigation encompasses the resolution of disputes through the court system. It is an adversarial process and sometimes can be complex and protracted. In situations where parties seek monetary damages; the State seeks criminal prosecution; or, individuals need to resolve a family dispute, parties must rely on the state and federal court system. In all such instances, whether being charged with a crime, filing for divorce or pursuing (or defending against) the recovery of monetary damages, litigants need the representation of experienced legal counsel who are adept at preparing legal documents and arguing in court in front of a judge and/or jury.
While no attorney may guarantee the outcome of a case, the Law Office of Scott A. Ferris, P.A. can guarantee responsiveness, accessibility and thoroughness.
Read some of the rulings in Mr. Ferris’ cases.
- Abel & Zimmermann v. Brenner, Broward County verdict
- Abel & Zimmermann/Ferris v. Brenner/Perlman, Attorney’s Fees award
- Brenner v. Abel & Zimmermann, 4th DCA reaffirming Attorney's Fees award
- Abel & Zimmermann/Ferris v. Brenner/Perlman, 4th DCA Appellate Ruling
- Castro v. Gibson, Jury verdict
- Chin-Sang v. Chin-Sang, 3rd DCA Appellate Mandate
- Chin-Sang v. Rocha, 3rd DCA Appellate Affirmation
- Crafton v. Crafton, 3rd DCA Appellate Affirmation
- Ferris v. Lopez, Final Judgment
- Ferris v. Telesat, 3rd DCA favorable Appellate Reversal
- Kupferberg v. SF 49ers, Deion Sanders, CSC & NFL, Final Summary Judgment in favor of CSC
- Long v. Long, favorable Final Summary Judgment
- Mizell v. Mizell, 3rd DCA Appellate favorable Reversal
- Summers v. TMJ, West Palm Beach Federal Court award of Attorney’s Fees
- Summers v. TMJ, Order Adopting Magistrate’s Report Awarding Attorney’s Fees
- Summers v. TMJ, West Palm Beach Federal Court favorably published Verdict
- US v. Martinez, Federal Sentencing Judgment w/no prison time
- Wilson v. Wilson, Miami-Dade County Injunction favorably ruling against relocation